updated Post (original Post from the 2.7.2014)
AGSEP is pleased to present the new afterschool activities for the upcoming school year 2014-2015.
You will see some significant changes, especially for activities that will take place within Via Saffi’s premises. Starting in September, and maintaining the overall structure for the courses offered in previous years, all pre-school extracurricular activities and all the after-school ones (Nursery and Study-time) will be managed by CUS Parma (email@example.com). Chiara Danani, Donatella Cabassi and Alice Calchera will be there. Instead, the music courses will be organized by CEMLIRA (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
AGSEP has finally reached a written Agreement between the associations offering activities to our children, . We would like to point out that Sognambuli (ex Kalimera), said they could formalize their proposal perhaps in September..
AGSEP’s Extracurricular Task Force goal is to become the parents’ spokesperson and voice for extracurricular activities and after-school care. Please feel free to send us any feedback regarding the latter (Extracurricular@AGSEP.eu).
Several reasons have led us to introduce these changes:
- The kindergarten children: they have access to the school gym once every three weeks. In order to optimize and stimulate the children’s commitment and motivation, they will start their after school activities right after the end of their school day (at 1.30 P.M. on Wednesday and Friday, and at 3.00 P.M. on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). This way we will avoid having to organize transport to other premises.
- Primary and Secondary students: older children (from 3rd Primary to Secondary students) are guaranteed a separate space for themselves and their activities.
- In the past some activities did not meet the parents’ expectations.
Starting with the next school year, AGSEP wants to:
- To offer a wide range of activities at an affordable price (prices will decrease by 10%, with the exception of swimming) and further discounts will be available to families of children who enrol in more than one activity.
- To improve the quality of the services provided.
- To increase the number of sport courses offered, allowing younger children to make an informed choice about what they want to practice in the future, and the older students to experience new sports
- To ensure that all providers that organize activities meet all legal, tax, insurance and safety requirements.
- To ensure that all activities will cover the entire school calendar of the Scuola per l’Europa (from 02/09/2014 to 03/07/2015).
Please find attached the offers from the associations, (those that have signed the agreement with AGSEP).
In order to ensure a smooth start of the activities, we need everyone’s cooperation. This is why we kindly ask you to enrol by 20th August 2014.
If a minimum number of participants is not reached, some of the offered activities may not start, whilst if any particular activity shows and overwhelming enrolment, AGSEP will make sure to meet the requests.
New courses can also be added if the minimum number of required enrolments is met.
Remember that AGSEP is here to represent the interest of all parents! Once again we ask you to share your comments with AGSEP. Please feel free to write us about any opinions you may have of the choices offered by these providers. Your feedback is very important to us!
AGSEP wishes you, and your family a wonderful Summer!
Offers from the associations:
- PROPOSTA CUSPR-1
- Scheda Iscrizione Scuola Europea 2014-15
- NOTE INTEGRATIVE
- Cus Parma - Cover Letter
- LABORATORI D ARTE